2. Feelings of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past-this lifetime and others. This can cause feelings of sadness. this is similar to the experience of moving from a house where you have lived for many years into a new house. As much as you want to move into a new house, there is a sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old house. This will pass. Letting go isn't as hard as you think. Tell yourself this simple affirmation. " This is easy".Even past mistakes cannot be undone now, so playing the tapes in your head and asking yourself " why this or that"is pointless and a waste of energy. Let go of that garbage The past is gone. Try to think of only this day and living for this day only. You are creating your future now.
4. Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom. As you change, everything around you, especially your daily routine and surroundings will change. Do not worry about finding the perfect job or career right now. Repetitive thinking is what has had you stuck. You are awake now, so be open to an entirely different environment. The one you have been living in is no longer serving you. This too shall pass. your in transition and may make several job changes before you settle into one that you are passionate about.
6. Unusual sleep patterns. It likely that you will awaken many nights between 2 and 4 a.m. Also known as ' the witching hour' this is the tine when the veil is the thinnest between worlds. You will feel an unusual calmness, not at all like insomnia. Embrace this time. If your an artist, do your art. If your a writer, then write. If you are a musician, pick that geetar back up! There's alot of changes going on within you, again tell yourself " this is easy" as silly as it sounds, it works! Keep it simple. If the insomnia gets in the way of your work schedule or other obligations, whatever you do, do it naturally. There are plenty of foods that will give you energy without having to resort to medication or even caffeine.
7. Very intense dreams. these might include war or battle dreams, Chase dreams or monster dreams. you are literally releasing the old energy within, and these old energies of the past are often symbolized as wars, and battles you are now escaping from. There is really no good dream book. I have always found that writing down something every morning weather I can remember my dream or not, actually gets my dream life under my own complete control. I can go in and out of dreams, and dream about whom I choose to. It's made my sleep life much more pleasant and any " bad dreams" quickly turn to good ones. If you have a recurring bad dream, try a few simple relaxation techniques to get any negative thoughts of the past out of your " personal psychic space". This is why letting go of negative relationships is so important for self growth. The age of Aquarius has no place for energy vampires! Remember though a sense of humor is necessary is this life no matter how enlightened you are!
8. Increased 'self talk' and self awareness. You may find yourself talking ' to yourself'. There is a new level of communication taking place within your being. You are not going crazy! When you think about it, praying chanting and ritual magick requires you to at least ' hum' the vibration of your words and thoughts, you are simply connecting with your inner goddess and the universe is answering you back in your own voice. You will also at this time begin to be a better listener which will make you a magnet to other like minded people so embrace your inner voice by allowing it to speak, no harm can come to you. You are creating your new past present and future at this very moment.
9. Physical disorientation. At times you may feel ungrounded. You could feel anxious, and inpatient with people around you. You may feel like your living in two separate worlds. Your peaceful hopeful world, and the negative world that try's to drag you back and engage you in old karmic negativity. As your consciousness transitions into the new energy, your earthly body sometimes drags behind. Spend more time in nature to help ground the new energy within you. There is nothing like fresh air to change your perspective, even if just for a quick walk, never spend the whole day inside unless you must. The new world may be a peacefull one, but still has no room for laziness. Get to know your body and it's limitations and commit to increasing your stamina and improving your diet. Water, if you live close to a body of water, is all healing. Waste not another day, get outside and enjoy this beautiful planet.
11. Loss of passion. I know this is a tough pill to swallow. Sometimes our bodies need a break.
12. A deep longing to 'go home'. This is perhaps the most challenging of all the conditions.
You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet. This is not a suicidal feeling. It is not based on anger or frustration with your life. You don't want to make a big deal of it or cause drama for yourself or your loved ones. There is a quiet and calm part of you that feels like it had come to a crossroads in life. The root cause for this is quite simple. You have completed your karmic cycle. You have completed a cycle and are now ready to lead others into this new and exciting age. During this transformation you may have a lingering remembrance of your old life. Are you ready to take on the new challenges of this new energy-remember " It Is easy!" It has been said that when Buddha had his spiritual awakening he simply " woke up". Embrace this magical time in your life. The path you are walking on right now is paved in gold glitter ' if you so desire it to be'. Your life force is that strong, you will see and feel these changes, and they will not pass, they will stay and grow.
Finally, remember you are a citizen of planet Earth. Respect your planet. Did you know that Earth has an aura? It is blue. It is learning, and growing, and changing. It is essentially the life force of what is laid upon it. So does it not make sense that to be, feel and spread positivity? Welcome to the new planet Earth and the age of Aquarius!
Tennessee Williams once wrote, " the world is a fine place, and worth fighting for" ....I couldn't agree more.
Here is some reading music! Yours Truly, Sancho